These terms and conditions apply to all contracts between the
Küfa-Werk GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 5265 285
Managing Directors: Dieter Ullrich, Thomas Ullrich
VAT ID No.: DE125656806
Commercial register entry: HRA 1336, district court Lemgo
(hereinafter "Provider" or "we") and our customers (hereinafter "Customer") exclusively using means of distance communication (e.g. via the Internet or by telephone).
§ 1 Scope, Definitions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply exclusively to the business relationship between the provider and the customer in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions and contractual offers of the customer are hereby contradicted.
(2) The customer is a consumer insofar as the purpose of the legal transaction cannot predominantly be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(3) The offers of our online shop are aimed at customers within the delivery area, which you can view on our shipping information page: https://www.kuefa-bonbons.de/versandkonditionen/. Orders and deliveries are only possible within the delivery area. Contracts for orders with deliveries to other areas are only concluded with individual contractual regulations.
§ 2 offers
Offers on the provider's website, in catalogs or on other data carriers are non-binding and represent an invitation to the customer to submit an offer in the legal sense.
§ 3 Conclusion of contract in the online shop
(1) The customer can select products from the range of the provider and collect them in a so-called shopping cart via correspondingly marked buttons ("button").
(2) Before the final sending of the order, the customer can change or view the data he has entered at any time and correct input errors. The customer only places a binding order by clicking on the correspondingly marked buttons.
(3) The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail, in which the customer's order is listed again and which the customer can print out using the "Print" function. The automatic acknowledgment of receipt only documents that the customer's order has been received by the provider and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract only comes into effect when the provider submits the declaration of acceptance (e.g. order confirmation), which is accompanied by a separate e-mail. mail is sent. The provider can also replace the declaration of acceptance by executing the order within 5 days of receipt of the order. If there are several of the aforementioned acceptance variants, the contract is concluded when the event that occurs first occurs. In any case, the customer will receive a contract confirmation in text form in accordance with the statutory provisions.
If the customer has not received a declaration of acceptance, invoice or notification of delivery or any goods within 5 days, he is no longer bound to his order. Any services already provided will be reimbursed to the customer immediately in this case.
(4) Order processing and contact within the framework of contract processing are usually carried out by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for order processing is correct and that no settings or filter devices on the part of the customer prevent the receipt of contract-related e-mails.
§ 4 Conclusion of contract outside of the shop
Outside the shop, the contract is concluded when the customer accepts a binding offer from the provider or when the provider confirms an order from the customer in a binding manner. The confirmation can be made by telephone, in writing or by delivering the goods.
§ 5 Content and Availability
(1) The subject of the delivery or service are the goods and/or services offered by Küfa-Werk GmbH & Co. KG and ordered by the customer. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the respective offer, versions and prices refer to the items offered in each case, but not to any accessories or decorations that may be shown.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the respective offer, the delivery time is 5-8 calendar days for domestic deliveries and 20 calendar days for deliveries abroad. The deadline for delivery begins with payment in advance (e.g. bank transfer) on the day after receipt of the payment confirmation from the customer's bank, but no later than on receipt of the